Chang, Wei-chi, Associate Professor
Areas of Research：
Community Development Theory
- 2019.09- Editor, Journal of Communication and Developmen.
- 2018.08-2020.07 Regional Representative of Oceania and Pacific Islands, International Society of Ethnobiology.
- 2017.11-2018.07 Guest Research Associate, Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University, Japan.
- 2017.10.01-2018.05.12 Conference Committee and Conference Editorial Board, 2018Asia Pacific Society for Agricultural and Food Ethics Conference （2018APSafe）.
- 2013.02- 2016.11Associate Professor of Department of Environmental and Cultural Resources, National Hsinchu University of Education.
- 2004.08- 2009.07 Assistant Professor, Department of Tourism Management, Shih Chien University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- An Introduction of Cultural Resources
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Sustainable development education and environmental literacy
- Practice of Sustainable Environmental Planning and Community Empowerment
- Interdisciplinary and Intercultural Communication
- Special Topics on Cultural Resources Management
- Food, Environment and Culture
- Desing Anthropology
- Special topics on Food and Agriculture Education